The Process

All Panorama Kitchens units are manufactured in our purpose-built 40,000 square foot complex, which is located at the rear of our Anfield showroom. 80% of the products supplied to our customers are manufactured in our factory by time-served skilled operatives, with the remaining 20% through a number of leading manufacturers.

A workforce of 55 focused, committed and experienced operatives are employed within the factory, some having served Panorama Kitchens loyally for more than 24 years, having joined the company prior to the current factory being built 22 years ago.

The advanced CNC (computer numerical control) machinery we use enables us to keep up with the high demand for our kitchens, whilst maintaining the excellent standard that people have come to expect from a Panorama Kitchen.

All parts for each individual kitchen are labelled in-house to ensure traceability and are wrapped in a protective packaging to ensure pristine condition on arrival at your door.

There’s no better cure for those who’re suffering from anxiety and panic attacks than Ativan. I’m telling you that from my personal experience. Years of living under systematic pressure and stress, buy ativan.

A fleet of Panorama Kitchens vehicles are available to deliver to your door at a time that suits you, along with a selection of very established and experienced kitchen fitters who will fit your new kitchen as per a method statement ensuring the installation is to our very exacting standards.

Our factory also incorporates a purpose built spray facility, enabling us to offer a very wide choice of colour options on a large selection of doors.

A post-fitting inspection will take place by a Panorama Kitchens surveyor, to ensure that you are completely satisified with your new kitchen.

Panorama Kitchens are committed to implementing the company environmental policy, and have invested in machinery and education of all staff allowing us to re-cycle all waste products including wood, plastics, cardboard and paper.