This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provided to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
THE TYPES OF DATA WE COLLECT FROM YOU:
- Contact information – such as name, address, phone number and email address and in some instances financial information which is covered by PCI compliance (please refer to our PCI compliance policy).
- Information relating to products purchased for the purposes of product warranty.
- Consumer satisfaction and feedback data, such as the results from customer satisfaction and feedback survey forms.
- Data collected when you are visiting our website – such as data collected through cookies and other automatically collected data. (Please see our separate cookies policy on our website).
- The data you provide to us through contact forms.
- Call recordings, for monitoring, evaluation and training purposes.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use your information in the following ways:
TO PROVIDE OUR SERVICE TO YOU, FOR EXAMPLE
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To fulfil any request for our products and services.
- To answer your enquiries about our products and services.
- To send you service and transactional communications regarding our products and services.
- For accounting and administration purposes.
For the above purposes, we rely on the lawful basis under the GDPR of performance of a contract.
TO SEND YOU UPDATES ABOUT OUR PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
Where you have provided your consent for us to contact you by phone, post or email about our products.
We also rely on our legitimate business interests to send some communications. For example a recall of a product.
Where the processing activity is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. The revocation of your consent will however not affect the lawfulness of any processing based on your consent before its withdrawal. To withdraw your consent at any time contact us directly at Panorama Kitchens, 11 Belmont Rd, Anfield, Liverpool, L6 5BG or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
WE WILL SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTIES AS FOLLOWS:
- Service repair companies in conjunction with warranties.
(Limited to name, address contact telephone number and appliance information).
- Sub-contractors in conjunction with the installation service of our products.
(Limited to name, address and contact telephone number).
- Finance Brokers and lenders for the purpose of providing requested finance.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligations, or in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions.
We will not disclose your personal information to third parties to enable them to contact you for marketing purposes.
We will not be sharing your information directly outside the European Economic Area, however it may be stored at a destination outside the European Economic Area by one of our suppliers. It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who works for one of our suppliers. This includes staff engaged in among other things, the fulfilment of your order, the processing of your payment details and the provision of support staff.
SECURITY OF PERONAL DATA
Panorama Furnishing Mart Ltd will take appropriate technical and organisational measures in line with applicable data protection laws, including requiring our service providers, or professional advisors to use appropriate measures to protect your personal data.
STORAGE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will store your personal data for as long as may be required by law, or as required under any contract or warranty, ordinarily this will be for a period of 7 years. If there is no legal requirement, we will retain information about you only for as long as is necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. We regularly review the personal data we and delete anything we no longer need. Information that does not need to accessed regularly, but which does still needs to be retained is safely archived. Disposal of any personal data is shredded and certified.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. We may charge a reasonable fee based on the administrative cost of providing the information if your request is manifestly unfounded or excessive.
Panorama Furnishing Mart Ltd
11 Belmont Rd
L6 5BG or email email@example.com
If you have any complaints about how we process your data then please contact us at the above address and we will aim to resolve them.